Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #57
jdhanover

Things are shaping up nicely for the First Annual PA AP Outing!

By my count we have 19 people who have said they will attend. Only a couple werent 100% sure. And I suspect a few more folks will pop up as we get closer, and one or two will back out. Please do post updates here - I will need a fairly accurate count for dinner. The size of the group for the track is more flexible of course.

As of now, the "yes" indications (a couple of maybes in each):

Friday - Arlington - 16
Saturday - Arlington - 17
Saturday - dinner - 11 (plus 3 maybe plus possibly my wife)
Sunday - Arlington - 15

Still working on another guest or two in addition to HANA's Bob Dwyer. But already I can see that we will have a great weekend!

Only a few folks needed a hotel room. Someone mentioned that he can get the horsemen rate at a nearby hotel...please chime in.

And for those coming from out of town, if you are not renting a car, let me know. With this many people I am sure we can arrange for someone to pick you up. I can take a few folks as I will likely be driving my (decrepit, old, beat-up) minivan.

Finally, calling on the locals for dinner suggestions. My perference is a decent/nice place but not one that is ultra-expensive. With the size of the group if there is a place that has a separate room that would be ideal. I'll also check with my Mrs as she is pretty good with restaurants.

When we get much closer I will have more details on where we will meet etc. (Chris, we should talk in the next couple of weeks about specifics)

Jon
jdhanover is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)