Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 03:52 AM   #20
WP1981

I am an AZ resident and the whole thing is so strange. I frequent a few dumpy OTB's to place a few wagers, but other than that 90%+ I place offshore. I tried the whole adw thing again and got sick of calling in, they would also let you use an app if the adw offered one like TVG and TS do.

In Pima county (Tucson) you were not allowed to have an adw account period since they brought it back. It is my understanding this was due to some agreement with Tucson Greyhound Park.

I think monmouthparkjoe is correct that this has to do with the tribes rather than TuP itself. Although the weird Pima rule makes me think they could screw it up even without that barrier.

As I age it is becoming clearer that all this world is about is people argueing over YOUR money. I do feel a tad guilty that my money doesnt go into the pools but what do they expect will happen? I can't drive 20 miles to an otb that opens at 11am each day and bet on chopped up cards of their choosing. Most require that you make a drink and/or food purchase as well making it damn near impossible to place your wagers and leave quickly. I dont think the otbs will last forever..if you yelp any bar with an otb here it is complaining about the otb customers squatting, cussing and yelling. It seems the only long term otb bars are shitty bars to begin with. There were some nice ones in tempe and a few attempts in chandler but they all removed the otb eventually.

I could go on forever.
WP1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)