Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 03:07 PM   #35
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Funny on that single NOTE they become REAL DOCTORS???

Wait until the lawsuits come round from legal boy on the premise this drug in not approved by the FDA for that use.

YOU have never lived under the thumb of legal clowns trying to practice medicine have you??
With all due respect and despite what you think:

Yes, they are real doctors and they have been treating real Covid patients since the beginning of the pandemic.

I don't know if you recall, but about a month or so into the pandemic, in the now 10k posts long The Coronavirus thread:

I posted the name of a doctor who had been generous enough to do a free video-medicine session with me when I was infected with the alpha-strain of the virus back in early 2020.

In that post I invited you to contact him and have a conversation (one doctor to another) and post your thoughts after said conversation.

Of course there was nothing but crickets from you in that thread for the next 7-10 days.

Then after ducking my suggestion and waiting for my post to fade into the background - you resumed posting again and continued to cast shade on these doctors whose primary objective from the beginning of the pandemic has always been (based on my own first hand experience) to get the best possible outcome for their patients.

Interesting link from their site:
https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...y-Barriers.pdf

Quote:
FDA APPROVAL for COVID-19 is NOT REQUIRED to prescribe ivermectin off-label– in fact, 20% of all prescriptions written in the U.S. are off-label.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 10-04-2021 at 03:10 PM.
Jeff P is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)