Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 04:02 PM   #18
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The hilarious thing is the media is going to push these big pharma, untested, BRAND NEW (and likely EUA?) drugs as a GODSEND...the complete opposite of how they treated Ivermectin, a 35yo FDA-approved drug for humans that our own HHS dept has endorsed as AMAZINGLY SAFE (so safe, in fact, it can be administered by ILLITERATE PEOPLE...our own HHS dept ENDORSES THIS)...

And all the positive clinical trials that show efficacy against COVID-19...but Ivermectin is DEMONIZED while these BRAND NEW UNTESTED pills will be praised as another amazing (and most likely EXPENSIVE) product of BIG PHARMA.

**** YOU.
I hate to feel like I do, but I feel like we are dealing with extreme evil.

We need to invent a word that's way more extreme than corrupt and incompetent.

I don't know how you can describe anything other than willful purposeful lying about a drug that is showing at least some promising results in some trials by saying it's horse de-wormer when there is a very safe human version.

If you want to say "We don't have established clinical results yet and DO NOT take the animal version which can be dangerous" that's responsible. But to not allow doctors to prescribe it, threaten them if they do, and to keep calling it horse de-wormer is beyond extremely wrong, especially when you are already gung about a expensive emergency use drug that has not been tested long term.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-03-2021 at 04:10 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)