Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #68
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobphilo
Tell that to the people who who have filled 3,500 lawsuits against this crook who were told, You want to sue me? I have an army of lawyers and more money to fight you in court to tie you up for years. Just settle for pennies on the dollar.
Trump defaulted on millions of dollars of bank loans and they were told, "Settle for a small amount or get nothing if I go bankrupt". The motto is, 'If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe them $100 million, that's their problem."

No U.S. bank will lend him money anymore which is why he owes the Bank of China 500 million big ones, in addition to the Deutsche Bank and Russian government. They own him.

Just look at the court records and international finance reports.
I read way back that the contractors he refuses to pay did shoddy work. If there were contractors with a legitimate beef I'm sure they would have been in a DNC commercial. Btw, Romney killed a woman
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement