Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 03:08 PM   #30
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by showonly View Post
Do you believe offering enticements to solicit business and then discontinuing them when they aren't profitable for the business is that egregious. Is it not just something for nothing until it is not. Perquisites are a staple of attracting new business. Starbucks recently changed their rewards program in a way that adversely effected minimum spenders. New customers could sign up with TVG take advantage of the "deals" and then close their accounts when they are deemed unworthy.
There are no prerequisites, nor any guidelines or rules or restrictions, which is exactly the point. They simply yanked someone's ability to play in their promotions without giving any reason or violation. They are speaking loud and clear though, which is that this customer is too smart for them and they make too little money off him, so they're not going to take his business. That reeks, and in my opinion is far worse than what KEE did in upping their prices.

The proper way to do this is to have clear rules for playing in a promotion. If they didn't have them before, then they should've drawn them up and sent those out instead of what they did send out. They're apparently perfectly willing to have others who spend a similar amount of money monthly play their promotions because they're not too good at it.

I couldn't care less as I solely use Xpressbet, but this is a no-brainer bonehead move.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)