Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 03:43 AM   #690
ElKabong

Just got back home from south padre island. Monday we went to Rutledge's in Brownsville for burgers, then drove up Levee street passing the processing and detention center for immigrants wishing to be processed.

Fully two thirds of the kids playing soccer (on an expensive field turf surface btw) at the center were outright obese. Not just overweight, but obese. None looked malnourished. My wife and I took notice immediately. These kids aren't under fed. Not escaping hardship, they lack no so called food. To the contrary, ..

Brownsville is a trash bin. If you vacation at SPI, you'll love the island... A Thirty minute drive into Brownsville and you're in abject poverty. Toilet paper, used, in the streets. People that haven't bathed in days, rude behavior. Education at the high school level is a joke.

I'll state it again. People that apply for access to this country need to be able to fill a need of ours. Allowing people in that don't contribute in a strong way need not apply. It's not racist, put that card back in your pocket. We're allowing countries south of the border to import poverty. Don't believe me? Take a walk thru downtown Brownsville

I've worked with professional people from Mexico and their skills are needed and welcomed. What I see in Brownsville and other towns in the valley is by far more prevalent. People with no marketable skills and no pride in appearance nor in their neighborhood.

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-21-2018 at 03:46 AM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)