Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 12:30 PM   #333
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
What does this magical consul look like? Is it actually a consul like a bloomberg terminal? Is it software? Does it pull in all tote companies? You've made this claim before, and you're the only person I've seen make it. Not saying it doesn't exist, but sounds a bit fishy.

That said, IT'S STILL NOT THE REASON YOU'RE LOSING AND THEY'RE WINNING. Assuming this magical terminal exists, take away the terminal and only assume they're getting odds from archaic scraping of websites, which is completely possible for ANYONE to do, these teams will still win. Again, nothing unfair - those complaining simply need to admit they're not as good and accept it.
i never said i am losing, if you are interested the consul will run you $40,000. i will personally go to wherever you are to sign you up. you will need to sign a consent and disclosure. i promise you will have access to pools that you never dreamt of. i appreciate your business if you chose to sign up.-
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)