Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 10:01 PM   #12
Partsnut
BetMix User

Just to let you know that Betmix works on my Android Samsung 12.2 Note Pro Tablet when I use the Photon flash enabled browser (App) which is available for about $10.00 per year.

As well, Betmix is currently $50.00 per month for unlimited tracks and all of it's features unless Dave has lowered his prices.

I can say that it's an enjoyable piece of software to use and they are constantly improving it. This vendor constantly sends suggestions and tips on what might be a successful way to use his software at no charge.
I believe that once you learn what this software is capable of, one can definitely hold there own and then some. It is an excellent vehicle for uncovering the "key horse in the race".
In my humble opinion, it's a fairly decent product.
It was refreshing for me to get away from the run of the mill software that's been around for years and for the most part is totally useless.
Partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)