Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 01:30 AM   #87
Kelso
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon shell
Listen, it is ok to admit that you really don't understand the issue.
If it should arise that I, in fact, do not understand some aspect of the issue, I shall. But I am not so naive as to rely on the conflicted, self-centered bleatings of a greedy, drug-happy horseman to do so. Perhaps YOU are; but I'm not.

Quote:
You are blinded by contempt for people you don't know about things that you have no comprehension of.
And YOU are blinded by greed and outrage that the people who ultimately pay your way in life have so easily caught wise to your selfish scam.

Quote:
"Genuine welfare of the horse"? What would you know about this? To people like you they are but numbers on a page. You think you know something about horses because you read some quotes in the form but lets face it you probably couldn't tell a filly from a colt.
You know nothing of substance about me. On the other hand, the bulk of this thread has turned out to be about YOU ... the guy who wants to keep drugging horses on his own terms.

So lets, indeed, "face it." You have been exposed for the selfish, horse-drugging whiner that you are. You have little to teach anyone about any issue other than greed.

[QUOTE=Cannon shell]Where exactly do you think the drugs come from dude? You think we don't consult with Vets? You don't think 30 years of experience would allow someone to maybe know a little something about horses[QUOTE=Cannon shell]Many of the drugs come from vets who "understand" who signs THEIR checks. And 30 years of experience has taught both vets and horsemen about ... among other things ... the importance of cash flow.

Quote:
your opinion really doesn't mean much to me because you have proven in just a few posts to be a simpleton.
Oh, come now. My opinions have demonstrably driven you to desperately and repeatedly attempt to camouflage yourself as someone who is aware of, and genuinely interested in, "truth." In fact, all you're trying to do is turn down the heat on the drugged-horses problem to which you, and those like you, have been central.

You continue to fool nobody, horseman.
Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)