Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 01:18 PM   #24
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal6 View Post
changed hands lots the last few races, gets Torres back up, thinking he has staying power to be a player underneath.
will be sent with Irad and likely take tons of money, can’t use off of his last race which looks pretty lackluster on paper.
last 2 races are poor but he shows plenty of speed in his maiden races and with big boy Trejos on I wonder if he could hold on for a small slice underneath.
first off the claim for Saffie with figs that would topple this field. Going to be short price but I bet he romps here.
second off claim for Barboza with Jaramillo up I would normally take a look but I don’t see how this horse has speed to get 6F.
no thanks.
running lines similar to , speed and fade for a small slice?
I can see things to like but too many angles I dislike so I’m throwing this one out.
chaser that just runs evenly.
horse will take money with Saez up, maiden breaker came off turf in a slow time, likely close for a piece.

Going with and ice cold exacta / here, under in a tri/super
Nice analysis.....but another corn husker?.....we're getting invaded
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement