Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 08:30 AM   #1867
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This thread has been filled with nothing but Russian propaganda lately.

I'm shocked and appalled.

We should be worshipping God Zelensky (+/- a y)...hero of "democracy"

Never forget that in his "prior" career Zelenskyy was a beloved soap TV actor. His claim to fame was playing the President of Ukraine in a comedy soap! To quote some slob I know: "No lie."

He played the part so well, acted so presidential, that when the previous corrupt Ukrainian government, exploited to no end by both the Biden and Clinton crime families, to the extent of their eventual removal, the obvious replacement was ... guess who? Zelenskyy!! Again, to quote some pedophile I know: "No lie."

So why shouldn't an experience actor ply his best trade when gaming idiot corrupt governments, such as Biden's USA, for more and more billions of dollars, taking a 10 per cent commission off-the-top along the way -- all in the name of democracy??

And, now, he wants us to send him our young American boys to fight for him -- along with the next payment of cash, of course. And adore and worship him too along the way!! Also, don't forget this, or else: Putin sucks. Trump sucks.

Budmo ... tak!!
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)