Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #1116
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
Allow me to answer for elysiantraveller.

Ain't no way possible that I could ever feel ANY differently about Zim than I ever did. That "self-appointed" neighborhood watch Captain, was a vigilante, hell-bent on killing. He KNEW it was wrong to be carrying a gun to go grocery shopping. He knew this was just a kid who was unarmed. He knew he could 'corner' this kid and with any luck the kid would make the first move, allowing Mr. Z. to kill Trayvon dead.

ANY self-respecting neighborhood watch Captain would have returned to his home and upholstered his weapon, AND THEN go and look for Trayvon. Better yet, that angry, good for nothin' creep, should have never followed him in the first place. He caused this entire thing to happen and he deserves to go to prison for decades.

I see the evil in his heart as clear as day.

Confused,

elysiantraveller
Yes... when all else fails put words in my mouth. Convenient how you completely ignore the post where I show you how Zimmerman broke Florida law.

I have no idea if Zimmerman is a racist or a bad person. What I do know is he is a idiot whose actions directly led to someone getting shot and killed. I showed you Florida law and how stand your ground doesn't apply in this case.

Finally, you don't think he did anything wrong and that he was just some wannabe rent-a-cop with a carry license. I can ASSURE you that because of the fact he has a carry license he did know better. This wasn't just some unfortunate circumstance... part of getting your carry permit is going through a class where it is pounded into you what not to do...

Zimmerman can't claim he didn't know any better... he does...

Culpable negligence... It applies... sorry.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-26-2012 at 08:29 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most