Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 08:48 AM   #18
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Clinton has never been a conciliatory loser; some concession remarks do not begin to cover for the entire Russian collusion hoax thing that originated in her campaign. boxcar remembered the Trump is Illegitimate meme, and I suggested that it still sticks in her craw, whatever that is. Try to keep up. She has always sounded more in league with Secesh than anyone in my political memory, even telling Uncle Joe to never concede this election.

And all my white liberal suburban privileged women facebook friends are sharing how "decently" Obama transitioned, so you're in pretty weak company there. They are lightweights; not for me to suggest guilt by association..... They conveniently forget that the outgoing regime was using state agents to knee-cap the incoming one by maintaining the illegitimacy cloud, a plan as despicable as any in recorded American political history, as far as I know. There is a coup going on; just not the one you think is happening.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)