Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 06:54 PM   #15
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
Say no to crack love it!!

I'm not saying Brady isn't exceptionally good, I'm just saying that nobody seems to mention cupcake schedules that permitted him to get bye weeks and home playoff games as well as the genius as his coach.
Here's the way the kooky NFL system works. If you pile up the Ws, from Labour Day- New Year's, you get to sit on your arse at Home awaiting the worst survivor. They have this whacky system in place every year and I guess, it's by mere chance that Brady, with his constantly changing Offensive parts, has been home waaaaay more often than not! The system is designed, that in addition to the AFC-E, when New England finishes first, they must play the #1 teams of all the remaining Division opponents. No, they don't play the best teams in the entire NFL, but my guess is that nobody EVER does!

In ANY honest survey of the greatest QBs in NFL history, the vast majority rate Brady in the top two- neck and neck with Joe.

I wish he wasn't that good, but FFS- he is.
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)