Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 12:54 PM   #100
classhandicapper

Quote:
In other words, other people who played against Princess Noor were wrong in their reasoning (the large figure gap) but you were right in playing against Princess Noor (because of the large figure gap).
Quote:
Vekoma was scratched by the way.
(I meant Vequist).

It was the degree of dismissal I thought was a good conversation.

A lot of people on my twitter feed and elsewhere seemed to be salivating to bet against her because she was so much slower. Obviously, I was not, said so, and gave my reasoning.

Truth be told, I didn't make up my mind to make a good bet until Joy's Rocket wired the 2nd race that day and I was more convinced of the quality of the Dayoutoftheoffice/Vequist race.

I also cut back my win bet on Vequist and used Dayoutoftheoffice more than I expected to when I posted my original thoughts a week before the race. I expected the gap in odds on Vequist and Dayoutoftheoffice to be a little wider.

Just expressing that truth is a problem.

Quite frankly, this thread has convinced me once and for all I should never post tentative opinions on horses before races or publicly celebrate any wins when I have good day. Unless you are playing horses with me in real time, you won't know how my thinking is changing as I see races develop and see the odds etc.. And since I'm not getting paid to do it in real time and no one is going to believe me anyway, what the fvck is the point?

My attempts to add to the conversation are a negative for me.

I'll keep my thoughts private, count my winnings, tear up my tickets, and calculate the year end ROI in private and hope it's a +.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 11-22-2020 at 12:56 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)