Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 02:04 PM   #6518
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I appreciate the kind words-thank you!

One of the best compliments I ever got--down in SoCal a wife called me--her husband had asked her for the PLATINUM Program for Christmas! My software business was fairly new, so that really made my day.

I spoke with both--very nice people. If I had thought about it
--I should have returned the compliment, and sent it to her at no charge with a hearty Merry Christmas!

A couple Maiden Cramer plays so far today @ Del Mar --

5TH #3 EL JOY 6-1
5TH #5 LABOR UNION 8-1

Also caught my eye:
6TH #1 [COLOR="dark red"]LEIA MARIE 4-1
[/COLOR]

Was looking at a selection service's website this morning. The site was very professional looking, I thought this was a good comment by him/them:

"The Morning Line. These are the odds determined before the day of the race to allow time for publication. Long before any bets have been placed, every track has someone designated to estimate how he/she thinks the public will wager on each horse. Their job is not to determine which horse is best, next best, etc. but rather to guess how the public will wager. The general public however, views these odds as a ranking of each horse’s ability, a tremendous mistake. Better yet, (especially for us) this guess is only the odds maker’s prediction of the public’s win betting. Nothing else."

since I quoted them here's their link http://creatingcapital.net

I'll be looking for anything else to bet today--we'll see.

-NCG

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)