Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 07:49 PM   #6
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezeeman333 View Post
I don’t post much, but I really enjoy reading all the interesting posts in this forum.

I would really like to know why do people vote for Democrats?

I really don’t understand why people vote for the Left. Is it their local representative they are voting for or for the national party? I understand they hate Trump and at times so do I. So he is not presidential, gives terrible speeches at times, and sometimes he tweets and says stupid things. Are image and what other people think more important? Doesn’t the Left like it that the economy is booming, jobs are up, the stock market has never been this high, plus many people are getting tax breaks and bonuses? Isn’t that what people want?
What are the things that the Left are offering that Trump isn’t doing? Trump doesn’t take a salary and I feel even though he loves the attention, is really trying to help everyday Americans.
Is it more important to have a distinguished President, or someone who is trying to help the country?
The Canadians seem a lot more interested in American politics than the Americans are about the Canadian politics.

» Advertisement