Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 09:54 AM   #28
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Of course that’s what probably going on . I don’t know about your theory on the distance or dates . But they’re itching to extend the season . It used to be 24 days now it’s 40……. Over the years . The logistics of moving all the crap up and down I 87 is a huge task . Closing day the sadness sets in when you see the 50 some odd moving trucks lined up. If the Belmont is here they won’t want to do that twice . I highly doubt they’d do some “boutique” 5 day deal up here . Between the move and hiring theres no way . Selling a “Special” 10 to 12 week meet how ever , They’re itching probably to hammer that thru. This meet coming up (Saratoga) has been a slam dunk for NYRA for years now . I’ve seen it evolve and expand for years . The Summer place to be …. And this year you can literally be here all summer ! Of course , Aqueduct is the easy way but Saratoga is the attendance, attention and money way .
John, with all this itching you're suggesting, you might want to see a doctor. That's the only itching going on that I can see. I'm surprised you haven't gotten tired of all the BS rumors that fly around Saratoga. You've lived there an awfully long time.
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)