Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Trump the chump
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #50
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
"It has been shown over and over again on this forum that those cheap, selfish, greedy, capitalism-loving conservatives consistently outperform their compassionate, caring, empathizing counterparts in the charity department. It's liberals, generally, who are all talk and little or no walk. "

How the F would you know that, Boxie? Of course, you don't have clue one what each of us does or doesn't do with respect to charity/ charitable works/ donations/causes/etc.

NOT CLUE ONE!
There have been studies done and they've been posted on this forum over the last few years. All of them indicate that "blue" states don't fare very well in the charity department.

Quote:
Slide down off that morally superior high Trigger there, True Grit!
That b.s. doesn't wash with me slick.
You need to bring yourself up to speed, slick! You know how to use Google?

Quote:
p.s. Why did you ask about this, as though it was a prerequisite? Tell us how you have donated time and/or money to the Obama campaign or to any other political campaign, for that matter.

And before you ask, I've done the full gamut of supporting political campaigns (not with Obama- 'natch ), but $$$, time, canvassing, writing, speaking, organizing and oh... one other thing...
Well, that's nice. Good for you. So, what's your point? You think it's all worth your time and money. I think very differently.

Quote:
Ran for public office and won more than once...
I trust it was for something more than public dog catcher, right?

Boxcar

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)