Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Trump the chump
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #46
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Boxie, you have a LONG and distinguished history of never answering direct questions, so once again, your hypocrisy is shining through.

I've already answered the question of why I feel someone like you isn't walking the walk. A few times. If you're having problems with reading comprehension, ask someone to help you. But I have answered it.

I never said anyone MUST do anything in order to practice their free speech rights. In fact, just the opposite. I have said a few times no one HAS to do anything. You have to understand, it's a waste of everyone's time if you are going to continue having a discussion with things you THINK or want me to say or mean, instead of just going by what I am saying. Maybe that's why most people have stopped wasting their time with you.

I do practice what I preach. I donate time and/or money to things I am interested in. You are obviously interested in politics (17,000 posts that are primarily related to politics) so for you to not invest anything more than empty words on a message board seems hypocritical to me. Again, you don't HAVE to do anything. But spare me the lame excuses. Methinks you know I'm right...bothers you, doesn't it?

Lastly, I hope you realize when you decide to step off your soapbox and grace us all with some of your ideas, you immediately discredit whatever side you are arguing for. That has been proven time and time again on this very board.

Other than that, have a great day fighting the fight on the internet. I'm going to go invest some of my time and money into something I am interested in.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)