Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #13
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEJAS KIDD
The superfectas ROI could really change with a single photo finish reversal. The way I attack the race, I could crush the TRI and miss the Super, but conversely, I could miss the TRI and crush the super if the 3/4 spots were reversed. I could assume that over the course of a year that maybe 5-10 races could alter these results dramatically.
It seems that you have found a way of constructing your bets which allows you to "have your cake, and eat it too." Not only are you showing an overall profit...but you are also having a great time playing almost every race on the card.

If you don't see anything wrong with your approach, then there is no need to change it.

The only troubling thing that I could see is your admission that a day or two of negative results are enough to undermine your confidence in the game...and in yourself.

Not to criticize you in any way...but if you have, as you say, proven to yourself that you are a winner based on years of continuous play...why would you place so much emphasis on the results of a day or two?

Do you have to win every day in order for your self-confidence to remain intact?

Last edited by thaskalos; 09-21-2010 at 02:01 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)