Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 10:12 AM   #12
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamey1977
I am now playing Golden Gate Fields as well as Del Mar. Golden Gate, what's up with that place ? Horses are not doing what they are suppose to. Losing and losing. It's like if you have the lead , it doesn't matter, a closer will wipe you out or Russell Baze will find a way to defeat you. The Beyer numbers are fouled up. Is Golden Gate worth betting? Or are the horses just too low of a class to trust.? I have noticed the Win Pool totals are only about half of what Del Mar and Saratoga are. This means some of the better players are just ignoring it. How do I get more winners at Golden Gate ? . Should I even try to get Winners at the place.?
Quote:
I'm doing what Jim Quinn said we all do anyway. 35 percent winners at 7 dollar average. I'm doing well at Del Mar. 16 Wins for 31 plays last 2 and a half weeks. 6 dollar average. But Golden Gate. I will not play Fairplex, my theories do not work over there. September, I am stuck with Golden Gate, Saratoga, I don't have any racing forms to analyze. Golden Gate -I did the whole month on paper June 1- June 30-2010 . Just betting from the morning line. I got half winners at 6 dollars. 61 plays- About 33 winners Now. Look at this mess. The first 3 days. 1 win from 9 plays. An 8.80 winner. I hate losing. I was just wondering if the track was worth it and are the lower class horses trustworthy ? . I have accepted the Jim Quinn analysis.. 35 percent winners at 7 dollars. I don't want 33 percent. I want 35 percent. I will keep trying but that place Golden Gate, is hard to figure out.
Quote:
Well, which are the solid circuits.? To play.? I want half winners at ,at least 5.60. If I end up at Jim Quinn's 35 percent wins at 7 dollars average. I end up there. Might not exactly be 35 at 7. With a 5.60 avg. Say it will actually come to 45 percent wins at 5.60 but mathamatically, comes , to the same money as 35 percent- 7 dollars would be. What are your suggestions.? The New York circuit, is wild. I just want good chalk, and good second picks. I need winners. LOL
Quote:
I'm watching the board. I was cussed out good by my Newport Beach cronies. They said you better put that Taco BELL HAT ON FATBOY. HA HA,.I lost 60 pounds and am thin. But I still think of myself as a fat boy. Anyway The Board has to be watched. So many bet downs. Golden Gate Fields can be beaten. I'm making progress now. I'm playing with a vengeance now. And yes, you are right. The Board has to be watched. The morning line maker just plainly screws up. You can't go on one man's subjective morning line. I learned that lesson. But I know now the Board has to be watched. There is no other way. I do not want to get that Taco Bell hat ready.

Whoa, you sound overexposed. If Del Mar is working for you, stick with it.

» Advertisement