Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 03:05 PM   #3
ubercapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
In any event, it is my hope that someone at Equibase in a position to do so will become aware of this problem and see that the appropriate changes are made. Some of the needed corrections were from months which have now come and gone, and since past months can not be selected, there is no need to go back and make those corrections. Going forward, I am aware of two corrections which need to be made:
(1) Marquis Downs (MD) still shows racing dates in August and September. They cancelled their entire 2020 meet.
(2) Timonium Fair (Tim) still shows racing dates in August and September. They cancelled their 2020 meet with Laurel (Lrl) subsequently picking up 7 additional racing dates.
The Timonium and Marquis Downs racing dates have been reviewed and the page is undergoing review for any other issues.

I'm not sure you you had contacted with previous issues but if you send email to feedback@equibase.com and provide the URL of the page (although the will know it if you refer to the live racing calendar) these will be appropriately handled going forward. You are also free to send me a PM.
ubercapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)