Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: JCap
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 10:27 PM   #4
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crestridge View Post
I just want to say something good about JCapper, software program. Besides being the best program (of course, that's my opinion, I've tried one of the other major programs before), it's worth purchasing just for the "scratch bot", portion, which parses the races and scratches horses while you play, before you play, etc. So helpful in deciding which races to evaluate, if you're like me, picky about the size of entrants in the race. It saves me so much time. There are races with 14 entrants, but by the time scratches occur, maybe down a lot less in the field size, and becomes a race I wish to ignore. If I don't know what the scratches are or think this is a full field, and "work up" the race (spending some time doing so) and find out half the field has been "gutted", it becomes a waste of time. However, with the "scratch bot", for the most part, I can avoid this issue. If this is a problem for you, JCapper "scratch bot" can be very helpful. I have no financial reason to praise this program, just a "little" guy using this device with joy!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Automatic scratches! you have got to be kidding. Thank goodness I was sitting down when I read your post.
I'm sorry crest...but I have to agree with chris.....
to pay that much money and praise the "scratch" part of the program is ridiculous..

I was totally looking for something with substance about the program...
All the major programs out there has a "scratch bot" or something like that...
If you said that the database was good....I would definitely agree...

State something a little better next time...

Mike
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement