Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 11:11 PM   #29
Parkview_Pirate

Lots to like about the KD racing, including the lower takeouts, challenging races, and Euro style course. When I've been on track, I've also been treated very well, both during the live meet and simulcasting.

But I don't love it.

I can't pick my nose there, and I don't think it's the circuit. While Ellis Park is one of my top five favorite tracks (in terms of ROI), and Keeneland has the best venue in the States (IMHO), it's hard to love a track when you don't cash very often. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but like most players I do better at some venues and learn to avoid others (Fair Grounds, Northern California, Emerald Downs, etc.) But Kentucky Downs is a special kind of hell for me - with tempting races on paper that look like great investments, and results that leave me scratching my head.

Only one of the last five years has been profitable for me there, and that's when I churned out a measly $13 profit last year. It's not a track for me that can be played off the PPs alone....
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)