Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 11:41 PM   #41
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
Nitro, at which betting interval was this taken, 15 min, 12 min, 8 min, 5 min? Or which one was closest? No,they all don't jump off the page as this one did.
You’re absolutely correct! As I said “Sometimes” the key selections just jump off the page. The obvious objective is to recognize when they do (for a play) and simply pass when they don’t.
Even when they do the other important criteria for a play (as mentioned in “Play or Pass”) is that these key entries must provide sufficient value for the type of bet to be made. With some essential discipline accepting only the desired value can go a long way toward staying in the black over the long haul.

As an example, when I look at the racing in Hong Kong and I come across a potential Dutch play, the results of combined (U.S.ADW) odds of the 3 entries chosen have to provide a greater then 50% profit margin. Otherwise it’s simply a pass. I’ve chosen that condition only because I know from my records over the last 5 years what my O.A. hit frequency is. Now that I’ve scrutinized those records even more based on identifying greater success at specific race Classes & Distances, I’m about to undertake an even bigger stake into the races to be played. The upcoming HK meet opens in early September.

BTW my sample above was recorded at about 4 minutes to post, but in this case they were obvious even at the 7 minute interval. For those who might not get it, just look first at the Par Value (all the way to the right) and then compare it to the individual entry Values of the 4,6,7, and 10.
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)