Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:33 PM   #10
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
TOUGH TOUGH RACE

Sadler's Joy: Obvious must use and must emphasize. Poor value.

Some in Tieme: not for me today

One Go All Go: not for me today. Is an important factor in the makeup of the race. Should he fail to show up, the 12 benefits. If he's game, the closers should devour the stretch run.

Muqtaser: Vertical exotics. Wouldn't embarrass/shock, but more of a willing relentless type.

Markitoff: not for me today

Gold Shield: Irad will patiently wait for his brother Jose to blow the race open, however there are other, better stretch-runners. Could include on wider spreads.

Bernay: The value. Closes wide for contending effort today, and Dubb HOP have another bullet for BEL/SAR to be used however he turns out. Doesn't have to be a superstar G1 to be useful.

Patterson Cross: Pretty figures, but the layoff is bad here. Not ripe yet, and a summer campaign is more than just one crazy effort off a layoff that puts him back on the bench. Tries to sit a trip today. Not for me.

Nessy: Tempting to key exactly 4th in a super and exactly 3rd in a tri.

Run Time: Hell of a closer. Will use exactly as Nessy, and cry if he manages to reach the exacta.

Big Bend: Not for me today.

Oscar Nominated: Jose will likely take the initiative, perhaps even a bit prematurely, and force others to earn a win. I don't think he'll hang on. Guessing he's
My plays are the 1,7,11
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement