Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 10:50 PM   #4
Robert Fischer
clean money

race 6 Juv Fillies Turf

1.BEST PERFORMANCE - 12/1 ML, More of a price to hit the board than a win contender. Two back ran slightly against the grain. Last time ran nearly as well as the Chad Brown filly. As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'X' (unlikely)

2.HAPPILY - 9/2 ML, Strong record. Looked good visually last time in the French race. The only question I can even come up with is whether she will like a harder surface. As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'A' (win contender).

3.NOW YOU'RE TALKING - 30/1 ML, Looks like a tremendous value. She will love the mile distance. Probably wants to run counter clockwise(not a major factor in my decision, but could be a nice bonus). As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'B' (needs favorable trip). Tempted to key in vertical exotics.

4.MADELINE - 20/1 ML, Love that she's stretching out to a mile in the US at a big price. She's not as good as NOW YOU'RE TALKING, but she's also a good value. As far as win/multis I have her rated a 'C' (unlikely unknown).

5.ULTIMA D - 12/1 ML, Big step up in class. As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'X' (unlikely)

6.ORBULUTION - 20/1 ML, Shouldn't be in the race. As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'X' (unlikely)

7.CAPLA TEMPTRESS - 6/1 ML, Short on value if ml is true. As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'X' (unlikely) Would include underneath on coverage verticals.

8.SIGNIFICANT FORM - 8/1 ML, Solid horse from a top barn. As far as win/multis I have her rated a 'B' (needs favorable trip).

9.FATALE BERE - 9/1 ML, All out to win minor stake last time. As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'X' (unlikely)

10.SEPTEMBER - 6/1 ML, Solid horse from a top barn. As far as win/multis I have her rated a 'B' (needs favorable trip).

11.RUSHING FALL - 7/2 ML, Good kick @ Kee. Probably Brown's 'a' horse. As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'A' (win contender).

12.DIXIE MOON - 20/1 ML, Looks to be outclassed. As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'X' (unlikely)

13.JULIET CAPULET - 12/1 ML, She will be a fair price and is a little bit scary. As far as win/multis I have her rated a 'C' (unlikely unknown).

14.MOON DASH - 15/1 ML, Looks to be outclassed. As far as win/multis I have her rated an 'X' (unlikely)

two 'a's , three 'b's, and two 'c's... This is a deep race.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)