Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 07:22 PM   #12
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Kansas voters have overwhelmingly rejected an attempt to remove abortion rights from the state Constitution. Currently with 80% of the vote in, the initiative is losing 62% to 38%. This in a state that went for Trump by 15% in 2020.

The Republican legislature put the initiative on the ballot in the primary because they thought no one would come out to vote. Instead, record numbers for a Kansas primary came out.

This has consequences beyond abortion. I have been saying all along that issues of abortion, gun safety and voter suppression are going to motivate Democratic and independent voters in November.

I think that will be even more significant than I originally thought.

This was the purpose of the Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade, to make it a STATE issue. Let the voters decide if they want abortions available on demand or not.

We both know the Supreme Court ruling did not BAN abortions. Only idiots, partisans and Democrats believe that.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)