Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: pace numbers
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #43
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassTrumpsSpeed
Anyone who has bet more than say ten nights at Yonkers could figure out scenario #1, and scenario #2 indicates a vastly superior horse toying with its rivvals. This also shows why I said that CJ selling his numbers would kill his prices much the way Beyer's readers doing their own figures had begun to do by 1989, which is why Beyer "sold out."

Are the pools big enough to support two hundred whales using essentially the same information? That's the basic question. I'm sure if CJ used his numbers all by himself, his ROI with them would be higher. The question is by how much. One can also assume that if they weren't at least somewhat useful as a tool, he wouldn't bother making them, and few would bother buying them, let alone month after month.
Now, you are just being an ass with an obvious hidden agenda. I've already said twice it is 150, and not 200, but you keep saying the latter. You ignore the comment I had to the ridiculous price you said I charge. And now, you say all the customers I have are whales. Since I know many personally, I can assure you it is far, far less than most.

Comparing 150 mostly weekend players to Beyers in wide circulation in the DRF is probably as dumb as it gets.

Last edited by cj; 05-11-2010 at 11:30 AM.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)