Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: pace numbers
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #34
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassTrumpsSpeed
If he has 200 clients at $99.95 a month that's $20k a month, or almost a quarter-mil a year, all made with the approval of "everyone" on a forum where almost every other commercial venture is viewed with suspicion or skepticism. It's as if the normal internet rules or even human-behavior rules don't apply. My question is why.

Let me guess: this time (with CJ) it's different.
First off, I already said it was 150, not 200. Secondly, $99.99 a month? You are living in dreamland. I don't charge that, or even close.

As I mentioned way back in this thread, I do it because I like doing it and for the interaction. I don't doubt it causes a small decrease in payoffs when a very long priced horse with a good figure wins, but I don't think it is enough to change the big picture very much.

I put out a good product, I'm reliable, and I charge a fair price. I don't make any wild and crazy claims. I do say blindly betting my top figure with some qualifications (which I define clearly) will cut the takeout in half with no other handicapping. That also means with no handicapping you will lose and my customers know that. That really is the end of story.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)