Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 11:48 AM   #12
Prytanis

It was December of 1988. Was at Aqueduct during the day and I didn’t cash on any of my bets. In the evening I went to the OTB on 7th ave and 28th st to meet with with friends. After betting the DD at Yonkers I looked at the p4 that started in the 4th. The p4 at that time was a $3 bet. So I bet two pick four tickets for $6. 1,7/7/5/5. I was just killing time with my friends as the 4th race ended 7,1 the winner paid 11/1
Then the 7won the 5th at 9/2 in the next the 5 at 7/1 won.
In the 7th my #5 was 5/2 but the #3 was 3/5. At the half the #3 went first over and the #5 was second over, at the backstretch the #3 was spinning his wheels so Henri Fillion swung the #5 around him and opened about 5 on them.Won for fun! I was nervous so I walked outside for a smoke. One of my friends came outside and said “Guess how much that paid”. I said $8.000? And he said can I keep the extra $20.000

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)