Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
melman

Ray let's do a little redboarding. Since this particular pic3 paid only $149 I think it will be OK. Yesterday at MR races 10-11-12 was for me a great setup for a 3/3/1 ticket. The MOTO pick of the day for me was Must be Psychic thus an easy "single" as he fell into the 3rd leg. For me to use a huge "lock" horse in the first leg is almost always a no-no. Would have to like some real bombs in legs two and three. A single in the last leg goes against the grain of what I feel the average player does. He wants to hit no matter what. What were the bots top three in races 10 and 11? For that matter did the bot think that Psychic was as big a "lock" as I did?
Pic "set ups" are intersting an no doubt can be attacted in many ways. What I really look for of course is what I feel are "live" price horses in the pic line up. The more the better. I also like to look first at the pic's with the low takeout rates. Ray nothin like pacing the carpet when you have some live ones in a good paying last leg of a pic bet.
melman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)