Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Travers Stakes
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 01:57 PM   #49
jay68802

First thoughts are often misleading...

Trigger Warning (30-1 864) Needs to wire this field, and that would take a huge effort. Other speed in here gives him very little chance.

Wonder Gadot (5-1 881) Filly has a shot, but needs the great trip and a couple others to not fire their A game. Outside chance.

Gronkowski (4-1 890) Another person pointed him out and I now agree. Only one rated higher is GM. Gets a good set up and is a strong contender.

Bravazo (12-1 874) Likes to clunk in there, do not see the win here.

Vino Rosso (10-1 885) Probably needs the pace meltdown, and there is some in here that are to good for that to happen. Underneath.

Meistermind (30-1 843) Not a spot for this one, maybe a restricted stakes runner at best.

King Zachary (15-1 850) Another one in over his head. Could improve but not going to bet on it.

Mendelsshon (12-1 838) One of my original thoughts, now a after thought. Lowest rating in the race says a lot to me. Toss.

Good Magic (2-1 892) Proven to be a good one, and can win this. Sits just behind the pace and gets first run. Strong contender.

Tenfold (8-1 865) The crazy runner. Has some very strong races and some that are head scratchers. What one will show up?

Catholic Boy (8-1 885) Outside post has send written all over it. Will be in contention for a long time. The price is right on this one and is a ideal dutch horse.

Price says it all, the needs to be 3-1 and the at 6-1. Playing with the and .
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom