Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 12:18 PM   #22
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified_Theory View Post
Thanks for your reply CheckMark.

I actually decided to try HTR. I've only been checking out HTR software since yesterday so I've got a lot left to discover. And Ken has be giving me great customer service and terrific support.

I'm still on the fence though. I'm starting to wonder how HTR compares to RDSS or if I should forget both of them and buy HSH before the price skyrockets to $1600 by Oct 1/2018?

Thoughts?

Well, I have tried both which is great news. HTR has different rankings like Pedigree, Jockey/Trainer rankings, KRating, few others, it was a sort of simple way to handicap, but I enjoyed it, just wanted to switch since I was in school! The reason I have RDSS is that Ted gave me a trial run for it and gave it to me to test out and pick races on my own The only difference is that RDSS is based on the Sartin Methodology, which is determining the horses velocity, pace and incremental energy, disbursement and deceleration. In my opinion, RDSS is a slight better because a) you can easily download the data straight from the software and 2) Ted is a AWESOME teacher with his knowing of the software and also if you need help he is there! Take whatever you like and are comfortable with! Good luck sir!

PS. To get the software data off of trackmaster, it costs (for 20 downloads) the year price is $300.00, and for the unlimited plan for the year costs $1,200. So the price difference is $400 cheaper with RDSS.

Last edited by CheckMark; 09-21-2018 at 12:19 PM.
CheckMark is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)