Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 11:21 PM   #1
TheOracle

E Pringle and wet surfaces @AQU !!

E Pringle's horses have had success on the Dirt especially on wet surfaces at Aqueduct from January 2014 until now.

He has been very deliberate as to when he enters his horses on the Dirt at Aqueduct and it seems that almost half of the time he enters them on the wet surface.

If I didn't know any better I would swear that he uses the weather forecast to decide when to enter his horses. If the forecast is for some percent chance of rain, that is when he seems to enter his horses.

If you look at February 14th, the weather in the New York / New Jersey area had a mix of rain and sleet towards the end of the day. However, the track was still listed as Fast and E Pringle kept Jealous in the 9th race in which he ran 2nd and paid $21.20 across the board.

I've also noticed that there used to be a Track Condition called Wet Fast but I haven't see this listing for a track surface at Aqueduct for a very long time.

I am hoping River Night has the same success as Mr. Masterpiece and Jealous.

I will continue to keep an eye on E Pringle's horses on wet surfaces at Aqueduct!!!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-08-2018 at 10:44 PM.
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)