Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL,2018
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 03:34 PM   #257
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Both games could of gone either way. Just another reason to take the points.
My bets yesterday:
Rams +3
KC - 3
Under 57 - NO
Over 55.5 - KC

I'm not upset because I lost money yesterday. Because I went 3-1 for the day.

I'm pissed because I won on the wrong team. Tom Jackson said something about legacy yesterday that rang true to me. Brees and Payton are never going get this great chance again to reach and maybe win a second Super Bowl for no good reason.

IMO, these guys were always going to keep their money so it's not about the money. Same with Reid. He's always going to be the guy who couldn't beat Belichick in the playoffs but he should have beat him yesterday. It's not Reid's fault a ref guessed it was a blow to Brady's head when it wasn't and then the NFL guessed Edelman really didn't touch that punt after the refs on the field ruled he did.

And Ultracapper, anybody who thinks NE got the worst end of the officiating in KC yesterday must have lost their objectivity on the Patriots years ago.

Anyway, I guess at my age I look at things from a different perspective. It's more about a level playing field for both teams. (My wagers will soon be forgotten.)

Last edited by NJ Stinks; 01-21-2019 at 03:36 PM.
NJ Stinks is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)