Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 10:36 AM   #13
capitalman

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm not involved anymore, but I can assure you that all the significant features (plus improvements) of the legacy Formulator will be added to the new version in coming months.

The new one is being rolled out in stages because it's a monster of an application taking a large team working huge hours to complete in a timely fashion.
What DRF should have done was to send an e-mail to all Formulator subscribers explaining that even though they can bring up the new version, for the time being if you want all the features you need to use the Legacy version. Then they should have explained better how to get to the Legacy version.

At the time I 1st used it, I hadn't bet in about a month, had just bought the 40 card Saratoga special and my 1st thought was that I had just thrown my $ away on an inferior version. It was just by random hunting around that I found the 2 ways I mentioned above as the way to get to the Legacy PPs. All they need to do is have an icon that says "Original Formulator" or "Legacy Formulator" with the rest of the options at the top of the page instead of burying it in the new (incomplete) version of Formulator.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)