Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 02:09 AM   #7
capitalman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff View Post
Recently when I go to formulator card, I see "Looking for the legacy version of Formulator? Launch Calendar. (No extra charge for current racecard)"

Legacy version implys that what I am looking at is the latest version?

But 75% of formulator features are missing? No filtering, no merge of the works, no hyperlinks to pedigree, no distance/surface toggles. All it is, as it appears to me, is the basic PP's with links to charts and replays. Unless the obvious has gotten by me, something doesn't seem right.
There are 2 options:
1) When you see this: Learn more Looking for the legacy version of Formulator? Launch Calendar. (No extra charge for current racecard)
Click on Launch Calendar-you can access the old Formulator PPs like you are used to by clicking on the track's date.

2) Go to your Member Center & click on your Formulator subscription. It will send you to the calendar & the old Formulator PPs.

Everything you like in Formulator is still there. I freaked out the 1st time I got the new Formulator PPs until I figured out how to access the original ones.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)