Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 12:46 PM   #201
metro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy View Post
So let me see if I have this right. The guy who entered two horses so that one could wear out the favorite so the other horse could pounce and pass the tiring favorite is upset because he believes the trainer of the winner came up with a game plan to combat that? Seems to me it is sour grapes. Respect Mike R. and everything he has put into the game but this is just dumb. In fact if you watch the reply as they enter into the far turn it sure appears that Noble Indy drifts out slightly to allow Vinno Rosso to come through a hole that wasn't there before the drift. A few years ago we had a couple of knuckleheads from the CC ownership group crying after the Belmont and now this in 2018. Can anyone lose with grace anymore?
Yep, and players who bet regularly wonder why the jockey on a horse that projected to be the 2nd best speed in the race had the audacity to try and get a two wide trip, right off of the other speed. Heck, TimeformUS had the early pace projected just like it played out.....

....yet the hand-wringing continues.

Last edited by metro; 06-12-2018 at 12:53 PM.
metro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement