Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 09:57 AM   #112
LemonSoupKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by menifee View Post
There are a couple of ways to do it. One would be allow to create rebating programs with RHDF funds for bets on local races. Alternatively, you could allow bettors to deduct local race losses on their state tax returns and fill that budget hole with RHDF funds. Essentially, you are just trying to create churn and handle. You cannot subsidize the track, however. Bad policy.
Thanks for the answer. Good stuff, mate. I have to say, I might make my way to a local track even for simulcasting, if they allowed that, if I could write off the state portion. As opposed to going to a more convenient (OTB) location. That's mostly because I'm a large multirace player though. I can't imagine most others would choose that, but hey, there is a lot of strength in numbers, so maybe they vastly outweigh guys like me.
LemonSoupKid is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)