Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:26 PM   #51
ten2oneormore

I like him.I root for him and feel like he got a raw deal for the whole cheating thing.I mean its wrong but there have been literally thousands of athletes/public figures who have done the same and received far less backlash.

I think you are being naive though with the whole no proof argument.His doctors patients are the whose who of the whole BALCO mess and other HGH/Steroid investigations.Meanwhile while under the care of these doctors he bulks up 20-30 lbs .Even Mr Balco himself Victor Conte said something along the lines of I wonder why his libido is so strong , could it be the same reason he gained all that muscle.

I agree that he doesn't strike me as a drug abuser but as with all the designer steroid people.They thought they were getting an edge and couldn't be caught because tests couldn't detect the drug.I'm sure they were given the whole no side effects,can't be detected ,miracle drug sales pitch that turned out to be a bunch of BS.Also he has been building his squeaky clean image from day 1, so that too could be a bunch of BS.Seeing someone in interviews and commercials hardly give an accurate representation of their true personality.
ten2oneormore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement