Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 04:39 PM   #17
ultracapper

As thread originator, I should do a solid recap of the race, but time has crunched down on me. So, here's my picks anyway.

Taima the Hawk. Weakest field of his life. Has ran some very nice races on this course. Love the way VanDyke handled him last time he rode him. Put him right on the engine his first stretch out against the softest field he'd faced to that time, and nearly pulled it off. Conditioning is always important on this course as the cutbacks win their fair share.

Ketos. SCRATCHED. Have to comment though. The turn of foot he showed as they straightened for home in his last at LosAl was very impressive, and the kind of move that wins downhill races all the time. He would have been my biggest fear.

Green With Eddie. Ran his last race like blinkers will be a big help, and with the scratch of the speed to his inside, may have, on the drop, control of proceedings well into the stretch.

Good Luck all. It was good seeing some thoughts.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement