Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 08:21 PM   #29
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
It's whats happening in America.

If I don't agree with BLM and Antifa, I am a labled a racist and a facist. If I don't agree with identity gender bathrooms I am a homophobe. If I think flashing at pride parades is an arrestable offense I am a homophobe, but if I pee on a bush it is an arrestable offense and I have to register as a sex offender. If I am pro law enforcement I am labled a racist. And it goes on and on. If I am for the legal form of immigration and against Illegal immigration, I am labled a racist. If I didn't vote Hillary I am a sexist. If I didn't vote Sanders I am called anti-semetic. If I call Sharpton a Jew hating Nazi, I am a racist. If I call out the media as being liberally biased, then I am labled all the above. If I don't agree with the white hating Louis Farrakhan and call him out for his encouraging the murder of police and whites, I am called racist.

Liberals have it all over hallucinagenics. Anyone care for another hit?
And now, all across America, liberals are destroying valuable art because of political beliefs. Pictures are being taken of this destruction and cops are standing by watching them. Apparently, if you are a liberal, destruction of property is not a crime.

I say we should get together and go to Paris and destroy the Mona Lisa. The French police must just stand by and watch because we are only making a political statement. After all, Leonardo Da Vinci was Italian and Italians killed Americans during WWII.

And WWII was more recent history than our Civil War.

BTW, the liberals are now talking about targeting Mount Rushmore.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most