Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 12:27 PM   #2231
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Gets left in a tangle and last throughout, swings about 445 wide, and finishes about a length and a half short of second place. Fifth at the end. You never saw him again after the top of the turn until the wire since he was in the outer third of the track apparently passing most everyone and galloping out past all but the winner. Getting closer.
The old soon-to-be eleven-year-old gray My T Quick is back in today and though seems to me to be sitting on a big effort off his last, he comes back not only pretty quickly, but in a ridiculous spot. Granted he has four wins (in stakes on the fairs) in 2016, but he still has a couple of good conditions to run in and they fire right back in an open claimer and skip all that condition silliness. I really don't get it but they're making it really hard on me to sit here and not drive down and oblige them of their offer of a horse sitting on a win in the right spot on a day when he's almost guaranteed to retain those conditions.

-Robert James Smith, 1989

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.