Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 10:14 PM   #198
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Hence, there are lots of other choices they have for pet ownership. Cats should not be included.

Dogs shed and leave fur on your furniture. Children tear up furniture, too.

Furniture is never, in the scheme of values, going to be more important than a living, sentient being. Best to opt for an aquarium or cage-based pet for furniture-centric people.

I agree with you about dead or declawed, however if you declawed cat ever leaves the safe confines of the house, declawing them almost ensures their death, since you have removed their entire defense system that they were BORN WITH. Seems very cruel to me, esp. if you're doing it for *furniture*.

I know you are against declawing and probably for same reason.

My beautiful yellow lab having just died of old age, I would give anybody all my furniture if I could have him back. He was the best dog I ever had in 60 years and I've had a lot of 'em.
Whether or not people should declaw their cats is not the same as whether it should be branded as illegal and the government/law enforcement enact punishments and fines against it. I'm against declawing but don't think people should be fined or jailed if they do so.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)