Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymays
Why are you arguing with me instead of calling me? I have your PM copied. Do your really want people to know what you're all about?

C'mon P.A. step up for once in your life.

A
I must admit, you are entertaining me on my day off from work...I'll give you that.

You are a beacon for the industry. A shining light for the everyday fan. Man, we need a few more like you in this industry. Guys who go on the Stein show and talk about Paulick like you did...class all the way...

And now some sort of veiled threat to me...which I have no idea what you're talking about or what kind of PM it is that you concocted on your own...

But like I said, it's perked up this rather dull Monday afternoon...

You might have a PM, but I have your phone number...bwah hah hah hah hah

(Is this the PM from a WHILE ago where I told you I'd see to it that personal attacks against you would be deleted and that I thought you were an asset to the board? That was BEFORE you pulled the stunt on the Stein show and showed your true (ugly) colors around here for everyone to see).
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)