Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 03:51 PM   #6257
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I noticed previously BEST-FIVE usually does very well @ LoneStar-reason why I decided to played that exacta contest @ HorseTourneys couple days ago. Was watching yesterday, but didn't enter. The Best-5 selections led all the way until the final race! A big exacta knocked us off the leaderboard.

I was looking at Canterbury today. The first race you can see the betting on XB. A ML 12-1 horse MUSTANG MOLLY...someone bet $300 across EARLY on her. No professional players bet across the board like that, so I'm just going to watch & see what happens.

For kicks I was checking the PLATINUM ABILITY RATINGS yesterday @ CBY...since it's too soon for Power Ratings to kick in. Did pretty good, so I'll post them up for today (from EXOTIC BETS). The two highest ML out of the three, each race--are circled. I may dutch a few races where I can get a price.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)