Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 06:35 PM   #14
Gamblin4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
I will start this out by saying I am from Missouri so my two favorite conferences are obviously the Big 12 and the SEC. I am on top of the world with these moves. I expect Oregon and Washington to be added also and then the Big 12 grabs Utah, Colorado, Arizona and Arizona St. and the Pac 12 is finished as a conference. YES!!! Those arrogant elitists on the west coast snubbed their noses at my favorite school, BYU, for decades because BYU is a conservative, religious school.

Eventually Notre Dame is going to have to join a conference and it will be the Big 10. I see the ACC getting raided by the SEC at some point and even the Big 10 maybe grabbing Virginia or North Carolina. The SEC will one day add Clemson, Florida St. and a school from both Virginia and North Carolina, the only two southern states that are not represented in the SEC.

Then the Big 12 will take the leftovers from the ACC, probably Miami, Pittsburgh, NC St. or Virginia Tech if they are still around or Louisville. When it is all said and done I see three 20 team conferences. Maybe I am wrong and the Big 10 and SEC go to 24 apiece, but I doubt it. All the Big 12 haters are eating crow tonight, you know the ones that said the conference is done. No, the Big 12 will live on!

I can see Big 12 & rest of Pac 12 merging
Gamblin4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)